Terms and Conditions
Version: 5.0: 1/1/2011 – supersedes all previous versions
By enrolling your student in person, over the telephone or via the Internet, you accept and agree to the following terms and conditions;
1.These Terms and Conditions may change from time to time.
2.Student must disclose true and correct full legal name at time of registration. Failure to do so may delay the student’s processing of certificates and may lead to delays at the Department of Motor Vehicles.
3.We strive to maintain the cost of our courses, but reserve the right to adjust our pricing at any time.
1. The student is required to attend all four (4) days of class (if enrolled in classroom drivers education) or complete all sections of the online drivers education course (if enrolled in online drivers education), and complete all hours as required by the Department of Motor Vehicles. Any classroom days or hours missed must be made-up prior to the student receiving their certificate of completion of driver education and must be arranged with the Instructor.
2. Payment in full must be received no later than the start of the fourth and final day of Driver Education class. If payment in full has not been received prior to the start of the fourth and final day of Driver Education class, the student will not be allowed into class.
3. The student must follow all rules and directions issued by the Instructor. Disruptive students will be asked to leave the class.
1. Once your student receives their permit, please contact our office with the student’s permit number, the date the permit was issued and the date the permit expires, and to schedule the student’s first behind-the-wheel lesson. Please note: the student’s permit is not valid until the student has completed their first 2-hour behind-the-wheel driver training lesson and we have validated the permit.
2. Your 2nd behind-the-wheel Driver Training Lesson will be scheduled approximately 6 to 8 weeks following your 1st behind-the-wheel Driver Training lesson. We suggest your 3rd behind-the-wheel Driver Training lesson be scheduled right before your DMV Driving Test.
3. While we make every effort possible to schedule your lesson with the Instructor you request, it is not possible to guarantee that the Instructor you request or have previously requested will be available due to circumstances beyond our control.
4. Payment is due at the start of each lesson. Non-payment for that particular lesson will cause your account to incur a $5.00 charge which will be due at the next lesson.
5. Payment in full must be received prior to the start of the student’s last and final behind-the-wheel driver training lesson. If payment in full is not received prior to the start of the student’s last and final behind-the-wheel driver training lesson, the lesson will be cancelled and your account will be charged a $45 cancellation fee.
6. We will not schedule behind-the-wheel driver training lessons unless the student is in possession of a valid, non-expired driving permit. The student must be in possession of their permit when we pick-up the student for a behind-the-wheel driver training lesson. If we arrive to pick-up the student at the pick-up location you have designated and the student is in possession of an expired driving permit, the behind-the-wheel driver training lesson will be cancelled and your account will be charged a $45 cancellation fee.
7. If we arrive at the pick-up location that you have designated and we cannot find the student, we will call all contact numbers provided by you at the time of enrollment to locate the student. If we do not contact you or are unable to locate the student after waiting fifteen (15) minutes, the lesson will be cancelled and your account will be charged a $45 cancellation fee.
8. We understand that it may be necessary to cancel or reschedule a behind-the-wheel driver training lesson. Any behind-the-wheel driver training appointment that is cancelled or rescheduled after 4:00PM the day before the scheduled appointment will be subject to a $45 cancellation fee.
9. If the student fails to follow instructions issued by the Instructor, operates the vehicle in an unsafe manner or is endangering the safety of the student, Instructor or anyone else in the vehicle or on the roadway, the behind-the-wheel driver training lesson will be terminated, the student will be driven home by the Instructor and your account will be charged a $45 cancellation fee.
1. Pay is due at time service is provided.
2. We accept cash and money orders.
3. Your personal check is welcome with the following information printed or legibly written on the face of the check:
Physical street address
Driver license number of the person writing the check
Your student’s first and last name
4. We utilize a check authorization service. If your check is declined, we will contact you to arrange an alternate form of payment.
5. If your check is returned for any reason, your account will be charged a $30 returned check fee and we will require cash only for any remaining balance on your account.
6. We do not refund any monies paid for any reason. If you are unhappy with our services, we will work with you to correct the situation. If you are unhappy with the performance of an Instructor, please contact us so we can reschedule the lesson with a different Instructor.
Transfers & Relocations
If you move out of the area or transfer to another driving school, please submit the name, address and telephone number of the new driving school in writing to us and we will transmit a letter of transfer to the new driving school at no charge. We will not refund any monies paid if you move out of the area or wish to transfer to a different driving school.
A lost certificate of enrollment or certificate of completion must be reported to us. We will issue a new certificate upon notification of the lost certificate and receipt of the $30 administrative processing fee.
Precision Driving School
3343 Santa Fe Street Suite D
Riverbank, California 95367